Top Offer Bulb Drills - Soil Drill Set - 3 Sizes 30, 45 and 70 mm - Garden Select.com
- Growth and Flowering Guarantee
- Always The Cheapest And Staff Discount
- Fast delivery, competitive prices
- Guaranteed Top Quality
- 1-3 Days
Bulb Drills - Soil Drill Set - 3 Sizes 30, 45 and 70 mm Buy?
Successfully planting bulbs and seedlings always starts with making the soil suitable for the new planting, in terms of soil composition and structure. Well-known tools are the handy bulb awl or the larger bulb planter.
You probably recognise this: planting a few bulbs by hand is fine. But what if more metres have to be planted? All in all, quite a job involving a lot of physical effort.
The bulb drill, from Garden Select International's mini series of soil drills, does the heavier work for you and digs perfect holes without fuss. It makes planting a quick and easy job. You attach the handy bulb drill to your electric or cordless drill after which you are immediately ready to get to work.
Designed to make your garden planting work much quicker than using an awl or bulb planter, and no more backaches due to the optimal drill-tube length. The auger pulverises the soil at the bottom of the planting hole, allowing your bulbs to make better contact with the soil and achieve better root growth. Thanks to the set of 3 different diameters, there is always an auger to suit your work. The drill has an anti-slip grip, which means the drill will not slip in the head of the machine, giving you more grip and stability while drilling.
- Perfect bulb drill for tulip, daffodil, iris but also bedding plants and seedlings, among others.
- Exceptional quality, the bulb drill is handy and durable.
- Save time and energy. Use in any electric or cordless drill that can hold a
3/8″ bit can hold. No better tool for digging holes in the garden.
- Set of 3 sizes: ø30 mm, ø45 mm, ø70 mm
Read or write a review