Buzzy Marjoram / Oregano - Spicy Light Sweet Flavour - Pizza herbs - Buy Herb Seeds?
- Buy 2 for €2,29 each and save 8%
- Buy 5 for €1,99 each and save 20%
- Growth and Flowering Guarantee
- Always The Cheapest And Staff Discount
- Fast delivery, competitive prices
- Guaranteed Top Quality
- 1-3 Days
Buy Marjoram / Oregano Seeds?
Marjoram / oregano
March-April in a seed tray or April-June outdoors in a seedbed; prick out once and then transplant.
prick out and then transplant. Old natural medicine (e.g. as a tea),
which, because of its piquant flavour, can be used in many southern European dishes, including
used, including in pizza.
- A perennial herb
- Has a distinctive mild flavour
- The plants bloom with clusters of brownish-red flowers
Application in pots yes
Sow outdoors yes
Position light Warm sheltered spot
Height 50-60 cm
Indoor sowing time from March
Indoor sowing until April
Sowing outdoors from April
Sowing outdoors until June
Harvest outdoors from June
Harvest outdoors until September
Advice and tips
Sow in a greenhouse or in seed trays
Care advice keep soil sufficiently moist
Harvesting advice before the plants flower
Seeds per gram 8000
Read or write a review