Buzzy Balsam Pear Sopropo - Bitter Gold - Buy Exotic Vegetable Seeds?
- Buy 2 for €2,29 each and save 8%
- Buy 5 for €1,99 each and save 20%
- Growth and Flowering Guarantee
- Always The Cheapest And Staff Discount
- Fast delivery, competitive prices
- Guaranteed Top Quality
- 1-3 Days
Buy Xotica Sopropo / Balsam Pear Seeds?
Hollow out the sopropo, wash it well and stuff it with meat or fish. Cook in the oven or braise in a sauce. Cut small suitable for the wok.
Sow from April-June in pots at 22-25º C, after 4 weeks transplant to a hobby greenhouse. Tie up the plant and water regularly. The female flowers, easily recognisable as they already have a ovary underneath,
should preferably be pollinated by hand.
- Has a unique and bitter taste
- Excels in healthy properties
- The skin and flesh are edible
Indoor sowing time from April
Indoor sowing time until June
Harvest time from July
Harvest indoors until October
Seeds per gram 5
Read or write a review